July 17, 2012

Tunes Tuesday (+ Introduction) /// Favorite Songs

  Howdy!


  Ever since summer started, I've been all over Pandora. Nonfreakingstop. In doing so, I've found some killer songs! Which inspired me to have a new feature: Tunes Tuesday! Yaaaay! It might not be every week, but I'll try to make it as often as possible (proof being the fancy little logo guy up there!).
   A lot of these songs will probably be ones I've been listening to for a while, then some others will be straight out of  Pandora's box radio. I'll try to have five, give or take a few, every week. I won't be making it in the style of a playlist, because whenever I see a playlist rather than an individual player, for some reason, I've found I'm less likely to listen to whatever's on it (and also I think it looks cooler this way :). And I'm using Grooveshark because, unlike something like Spotify, you don't need an account to listen.
  Oh, and these don't have a theme. They're just my favorites of right-this-second.
Okay, with all that explained, let's get this partay started!


Somewhere In Brooklyn by Bruno Mars on Grooveshark
When Did Your Heart Go Missing by Rooney on Grooveshark
Five Years Time by Noah and the Whale on Grooveshark
Young Folks by Peter Bjorn And Jon on Grooveshark
Nighttiming by Coconut Records on Grooveshark
Nothing Matters When We're Dancing by The Magnetic Fields on Grooveshark


 Speaking of music, did you hear about Mumford & Sons releasing a new album?! AHHH!!


  What are your favorite songs right now?

    xoxo,
         Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment